We put the "amen" in hotel amenities.
Here at Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh we wouldn’t be content to simply give you the key to a high-style room in the white-hot Golden Triangle. We're better than that and so are our hotel services and amenities, that are far beyond basic. Healthy treats in your room? You got it. The newspaper of your choice at your door in the morning? We're all over it. Cruiser bikes to whip around town? Just ask. Yeah, we're chock-full of perks like that.
Amenities + Services
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi, earn reward nights, get exclusive offers and more. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- 24-hour in-room dining
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Fully equipped onsite fitness center
- Valet parking is available for $36 per night per car with in and out privileges. We also have hourly parking available. 0 – 2 hours: $15, 2 - 4 hours: $20, 4 - 12 hours: $28. For visitors of the Commoner, parking is $12.
- Pet-friendly accommodations - bring your loyal companion with you
- Hosted evening wine hour in the lobby living room
- Evening Nightcap pairings are offered, including a small glass of spirits such as brandy, cognac or port, paired with a sweet treat
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning