Welcome to Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh. At this time, we are open and accepting guests.
We're continuing to monitor developments and following guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. To help safeguard your health and best serve you during your stay with us, we've made necessary modifications to our amenities and services. In addition to our rigorous standard housekeeping routines, we've increased the frequency of our cleaning procedures and have put in place additional measures to enhance our disinfection protocol in public areas.
- Valet parking is currently suspended. The closest self parking option is Mellon Square Parking garage.
- To protect the safety of our guests and employees, our housekeeping service is completely contactless. This means that our housekeeping team will not enter your room during your stay. Our team will check in daily via text to offer contactless delivery of towels, sheets or trash pick-up. You can also text us directly at 412-301-7902 to request delivery at any time including our “Forgot It, We Got It” items such as a toothbrush or razor. Learn more about IHG’s Way of Clean here.
- Grab and Go items are available for purchase daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM at The Commoner. Place an order ahead of time or stop by the restaurant to order with a host. Complimentary coffee is also available.
- In Room Dining is available for guest room delivery for dinner. Place an in-room dining order here.
- Commoner at The Biergarten is open Sunday – Wednesday 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. and Thursday - Saturday 5:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Looking for ice? For your safety, we have suspended our in-floor ice machine service in lieu of contactless delivery. Just text when you are ready and we would be glad to bring you ice.
- In need of Pittsburgh restaurant recommendations for dine-in or delivery? Text us directly here 412-301-7902 for a curated list of our favorites!
- In need of a snack or a cold drink? Stop by the front desk to purchase a variety of mini-bar items from our pop-up bodega.
- For the health and safety of our guests and employees, our fitness center is temporarily closed.
Please don't hesitate to reach out directly to address any questions or concerns you have during your time here. For guest services, please contact email@example.com or 412-471-1170 with questions.